| Flat Plate Deep Cycle Battery|
Flooded Lead Acid batteries are the most common batteries used in energy systems because of their price, local availability, and ease of recycling. A properly maintained lead acid cell will last about five years. This type of battery will deliver about 1000 full charge-discharge cycles.
A deep cycle battery is designed to provide a steady amount of current over a long period of time. A deep cycle battery can provide a surge when needed. A deep cycle battery is also designed to be deeply discharged over and over again. To accomplish this, a deep cycle battery uses thicker plates. Deep cycle batteries are designed to be discharged down as much as 80% time after time.
Luminous Batteries have specially designed deep-cycle cells that are much less susceptible to degradation due to cycling, and are required for applications where the batteries are regularly discharged, such as photovoltaic systems, electric vehicles (forklift, golf cart, electric cars and other) and uninterruptible power supplies. These batteries have thicker plates that can deliver less peak current, but can withstand frequent discharging
- Extra thick plates ensure long life
- Special alloy used – very low maintenance
- Inter partition connection-good voltage profile on discharge
- Sleek appearance in sealed plastic housing
- Good charge acceptance – suitable for frequent power cuts
- Level indicators aid easy maintenance
These batteries are best suitable for high ambient temperature and partial state of charge usage, they are used in various applications like domestic inverters, off grid solar photo voltaic system, home lighting systems, alarm systems, signaling equipments and remote telecom units.
|The Key Advantages:|
- Medium to very long service life - ranging from 2.5 - 4 years for Deep Cycle design and up to 7 - 10 years for ultra Deep Cycle Tubular design. Depending on depth of discharge, frequency of cycling and battery temperatures
- Compact size with high specific energy. Accomplished by special design of plates containers and separators.
- Very low water topping up frequency. Special alloy plates cause LOW or NO water loss from battery.
|Better Design: Better Performance|
Thick flat pasted plates with selenium grids and automated vapour; curing process generates suitable proportion of binding crystals in the plates
Much longer cycle life that most of the flat plate batteries in the world.
A cycle life of over 500 - 600 cycles under deep discharge conditions is delivered.
|To view the Technical Specifications
|Tubular Battery |
In a very short time, Luminous has established its integrity and won many hearts across India. With
an unquenched thirst for perfection and a resolute commitment to quality, we continue to make forays
in technology, creating innovative and efficient products that bear the mark of reliability and excellence. With a decade of experience in manufacturing batteries, we proudly present our range of Tubular Batteries - a remarkable product with incredible possibilities that enhance the quality of life.
Luminous Tubular Batteries employ pioneering R&D to offer 360 degree benefits to you. With cutting-edge process controls in line with global standards, these batteries not only charge faster, they last much longer as well. This reduces electricity consumption, which in turn increases financial savings. What's more, their unique design makes them extremely strong, so they withstand longer power cuts.
Now say goodbye to the inconvenience of long power cuts, thanks to the new range of Tubular Batteries from Luminous. These long-lasting batteries carry attractive warranty features and are extremely affordable. They are just the beginning of a series of beneficial Tubular Battery innovations from the house of Luminous.
|LUMINOUS TUBULAR BATTERIES: VERSATILE APPLICATIONS|
UPS Systems, Telecommunication Systems, Office Automation Equipment, Fire Alarm Security Systems, Electronic PABX Systems, Cable TV Equipment, Electronic Attendance, Cash Registers, Process Instrumentation & Control, Power Plants & Substations, Cellular Phones & Pagers and PCO Monitors.
|Key Advantages: |
- Extremely high purity, corrosion-resistant proprietary Spine alloy ensures longer life.
- Extremely superfine void-free grain structure ensures corrosion resistance and high operational life.
- World-class spine manufacturing process using state-of-the-art HADI pressure die-casting machines (150 Bar) from Germany.
- Proprietary Spine design to ensure uniform distribution of positive active material for extremely long life and superior performance.
- Extra-strong, flexible oxidation-resistant gauntlet for higher performance and extremely long cycle life.
- Highly puncture-resistant DARAMIC-USA separator minimizes the possibility of internal short circuits.
- Equally spread positive active material for better functioning and very low top-up
- Extra-strong, flexible, oxidation-resistant Gauntlet
- Highly puncture-resistant DARAMIC-USA separator to prevent short-circuits Better and quick charge acceptance
- Design-cycle life of over 1250 cycles at 80% Depth of Discharge (DOD)*
|To view the Technical Specifications